The Analytics of Dynasty is designed to make you a better dynasty player. The book is a deep dive into statistical, production, and market research in dynasty football from 2008 through 2017. The information in the book will allow you to make better strategic decisions in startup drafts, rookie drafts, and trades.
A lot of the advice on the open market is tactical advice.
“Should I trade player A and B for player C and D?”
“You should take player X at 1.03 in a rookie draft.”
“Player Z is a good value in round 6 of a startup.”
That type of advice is nice but does not move the needle much for your dynasty win rate.
The type of analysis in this book will.
The book will focus on some of the following topics:
- How to exploit a player’s age.
- How much does NFL draft position matter for rookies?
- The type of production you should strive for with a pick in a draft.
- How to value rookies versus veterans.
- Startup draft strategies that beat ADP.
- The single most important thing that can increase your likelihood of winning a championship.
- How win-now startup draft strategies go wrong and how to fix them.
- The Rule of 7
This is just a preview of some of the topics in The Analytics of Dynasty that will increase the likelihood of winning a dynasty league.